Already confirmed keynote speakers
>> Andrew Aplin, Durham Univ., UK
>> Marc-Olivier Coppens, Univ. College London, UK
>> Eliane Espuche, Univ. Lyon 1, France
>> Jean-Pierre Korb, Lab. PMC-Ecole Polytechnique-CNRS, France
>> Pierre Levitz, UPMC, France
>> Anthony Szymczyk, Univ. Rennes 1, France
>> Yu-Shu Wu, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Characterisation at pore scale.
- Competing physicochemical processes involved in fluid transport mechanisms at pore scale.
- Low to very-low permeability media and nanoporous materials at macroscopic scale: impact of heterogeneities on fluid flow, homogeneisation techniques, etc.
- 45 minutes allotted for keynote speakers, including 10 minutes discussion
- 20 minutes oral presentations, including 5 minutes discussion
English will be the official language. Simultaneous interpretation will not be provided.
Download here the program